R.S.Anirudh studying in class VIII-D bagged the 3rd place in the Rapid Chess tournament conducted by One Goal Chess academy at Delhi Public School – Nacharam on 28th and 29th April 2015. He received a trophy and a certificate.
Meghna Halder of class VI-H participated in the CBSE National Gymnastics Championship at Haryana. She won a gold , two silver and two bronze medals. She also participated in the sports and games meet at Saroornagar from 2nd to 7th June on the occasion of Telengana State formation celebration and won two gold medals.
|K.Sashidhar of class VIII-A participated in many Lawn Tennis National Ranking tournaments. He was placed winner in U-12 Singles and U-14 Doubles in Sports Cult Tennis Academy. AITA Talent series.
In Trinity Challenger AITA Talent series he was place winner in U-14 doubles.
He is currently ranked 25th in India according to AITA or National Rankings.
|Results of the Spell-Bee rank holders.
|K.Bhargavi ,Class VIII-F participated in the U-15 Singles Badminton tournament at Pullela Gopichand Badminton Academy , Gachibowli ,Hyderabad from 2nd to 3rd June 2015 on account of Telengana Formation day celebrations.|
|August – 2015|
Sports Achievements (House wise):
“Humanity is Next to Divinity”
Our House won the 1st prize in Inter-house girls throw ball match – class VI, girl’s kho-kho match – class X & boy’s football match – class – IX.
Won the 2nd prize in inter-house girls kho-kho match -class VII,
- Sindhuja (XII B) secured 3rd prize in 800mts race.
- Akshay Singh (XII C) represented school in the clusters for badminton.
- Ruchika (XI D) secured 2nd prize in 800mts race.
- Sahaja (XI B) was a part of the girls football clusters team.
- Satyendra (XI C) has secured 1st prize in 100m race and 2nd prize in 400m race. He was a part of the boys volleyball clusters team 2012.he He won 3rd prize in relay race.
- Amit (XI C) was a part of the boys volleyball clusters team and has won 1st prize in relay race.
- Meenakshi (X D) won 3rd prize in discus throw.
- Karthikesh (X G) secured 1st prize in Subramanyum football cup and Azadi football cup.
- D.Pallavi (X E) secured 1st prize in in 100m race, 200m race, long jump & 2nd prize in high jump and short put.
- Meghna (IX G) secured 2nd prize in 1500 meters race.
- B.Likitha Sai (IX G) won 3rd prize in 1500 meters race.
- P.Raghava of class 9 secured 3rd prize in 800 meters race and 2nd prize in 400 meters race.
- T.Anjali Rao of class 9 secured 2nd prize in javelin throw.
- Y.Roshan Goud (VIII C) won 3rd prize in 1500 meters race.
- Eben (VIII G) won 1st prize in 100 and 200 meters race.
- Pranavi (VII H) secured 2nd prize in 100 and 200 meters race.
- V.Venkatesh (VII F) won 3rd prize in 100 meters race.
- S.Nand Kumar (VII F) won 2nd prize in 100 meters race.
- Keerthi (VII H) bagged 3rd prize in 100 meters race.
- Abhishek Dey (VI G) bagged 3rd prize in taekwondo.
- Suprakash Das (VI H) is a district level chess champion who secured 3rd prize in the championship.
- Jayvardhan (VI H) is a karate champion who bagged 2nd and 3rd prize in the championship.
- R.Jagan (VI B) secured 1st prize in 100m, 200m and 400m.he also won 3rd prize in 800 meters.
- Medha (VI C) bagged 2nd prize in long jump.
- Ananya (VI C) won 1st prize in 400m and 200m race, she also won 2nd prize in 100 meters race.
- Shruthi (VI H) secured 3rd prize in 800m and 200m race.
- Shivacharan of class VI has won 3rd prize in 800m race and 2nd prize in 200m.
- Masooma (I E) & K Srivalli (IB) secured 2nd position in 25 mts running race.
- Pavitra (I i) stood 3rd position in 50 mts running race.
- CH Bharat Kumar (I A) stood in 2nd position in 50mts running race.
- K Srivalli (IB) secured 1st prize in 75ms. running race.
- M. Sai Dinesh, Anvith Reddy, Soham V Iyer, CH Bharat Kumar & Manideep Goud of class I came 2nd in Clap relay for Boys.
- Prateek Y (Cl-II/C) stood in first position in 75m Running race & stood in IInd position in 200m race..
- R.Vignesh Goud (Cl-II/E) stood in second position in 75m Running race.
- A.Bindusree ( Cl-III/E) stood in first position in 100m, 200m Running race & Long Jump.
- Samay.P (Cl-III/B) stood in first position in 75m Running race & in Long Jump.
- Anoushika(Cl-IV/D) stood in first position in 100m, 200m running race.
- M.Akansha (Cl-IV/F) stood in second position in 100m Running race & Long Jump.
- G.Vikas Goud (Cl-IV/B) stood in first position in 200m, 400m & second position in 75m Running race.
- M.Vignesh ( Cl-IV-i) stood in first position in 100m Running race.
- Anushka Patnaik.D (Cl-IV/D) stood in first position in 400m & Long Jump.
- A.Srujana (Cl-IV/E) stood in first position in 75m Running race.
- A.Thanusha (Cl-IV-i) stood in first position in 75m Running race.
- Sai Rahul (Cl-IV-i) stood in second position in 100m Running race.
- Gowtam ( Cl-V/G) stood in first position in 200m Running race.
- Ramsha Begum (Cl-V/A) stood in second position in 200m Running race.
- S.Mahima (Cl- V/H) stood in second position in 200m Running race.
Lord Buddha House
“Time is precious”
Our house won
- 1st place in Girls Kho-Kho (Cl XI & XII), Throw Ball (Cl X )
- Bronze medal in Girls 4 X 100m Relay ( Cl XI)
- Gold medal in Girls 4 X 100m Relay (Cl IX)
- 1st place in Boys Basket ball
- Runnersup in Boys Football (Cl Xi & XII)
- 1st prize in Volleyball, Basketball, Throw ball & Kho-Kho
- Pallavi Samanta (XI) won a Gold medal in Shot-put, silver medal in Javelin Throw and Bronze in high jump. She also participated in CBSE Football clusters (south zone).
- Rashi Kulkarni (XI) bagged the Bronze medal in 100mtrs race.
- Abhishek Lakshmikanth (XII) was awarded the best player in the DC Cup and Bajaj Allianz Camp, He also won a cash prize of Rs 25000 from the latter. He was also part of the team that was runners up in the M K Rao Memorial Football tournament.
- Akash Iyer (XII) represented the school at CBSE Clusters (South Zone).
- S.Alekhya, came 2nd & 3rd Place in both the 200 and 400m races.
- V.D.Meghna secured 1st, and 3rd place in 400’ and 800m races respectively.
- Vaishnavi, of Class VI won the 2nd place in 200m race.
- K.Sneha, of Class VI D, won the 2nd Place in the 800m race.
- Sonali Jaiswal, of Class VI G, got the 2nd place in the tennis tournament, and 2nd in the 400m race.
- E.V Sathwik, of Class VII F won the bronze medal in the 200m race.
- Rochishnu Banerjee, of VII H won the bronze medal in long jump and the 800m race.
- Sasya Reddy won gold medal in High Jump.
- Abhishta, of Class VIII G, won the gold medal in the 1500m race.
- Aakriti, of Class VIII H, silver and gold medals in tennis tournaments.
- Padma Priya won a gold medal in Javelin Throw, silver medal in 800mtrs, and bronze medals in both 200mtrs as well as high jump.
- Tanvee Deshpande won a bronze medal in high jump.
- Vamshi of X A captained the U-16 Cricket team which won the Azaadi Cup as well as the Teachers Day Cup.
- Sharan from X B also bagged a gold medal in the 1500 mtrs race.
- Hrithik Saha of X B bagged a silver medal in Discuss Throw.
- Pranathi of X B won a Gold Medal in 800mtrs race.
- Y.Satvika from X B bagged a Silver Medal in the 200mtrs race.
- Susritha of X C won a Gold Medal in 400mtrs race.
- Aashritha Reddy, (I D) secured the 3rd prize in both the 25 and 75mts race.
- Manisha, ( I-i) won the 2nd Prize in the 50mts race.
- Hiranmayee ( I H) got the 2nd Prize in the 50 mts race.
- Janisha, (II G) came 3rd in the 50mts running race and 2nd in the 100mts race girls.
- Asmita Dileep (II H) and Ashika Niraj (II D) came 1st and second respectively in the 75 Mmts race.
- Chandra Vamshi, ( II- i) came 2nd in the 75 mts running race.
- Meghan Halder ( III F) got the 2nd place in the 75 mts race. Pratyusha M (Cl-IV/i) stood in second position in 100m & 200m Running race.
- N Sri Pavan ( Cl-V/A) stood in first position in 100m Running race.
- Krishna vamshi ( Cl-V/A) stood in second position in 100m Running race.
- N.Akansha Reddy ( Cl-V/H) ( Cl-V/A) stood in second position in 400m Running race.
- ESP Pranitha ( Cl-V/B) stood in first position in 100m Running race.
- T.Yashaaditi ( Cl-V/B) stood in second position in 100m Running race.
- M.Jwalitha ( Cl-V/A) stood in first position in 400m Running race.
- Esha Joshi ( Cl-V/D) stood in second position in 100m Running race.
“Right faith, Right knowledge, Right conduct”
- Our boys team won the Gold medal in Foot Ball (cl XI & XII) & Volley Ball (Cl X).
- Won the Silver medal in Basket ball (Cl-X)
- Our Girls team won the Gold medal in Basket ball (Cl-X & Cl- VIII) &Throw ball (Cl-VIII).
- Won the Silver medal in Throw ball (Cl-X) & the Kho-Kho ( Cl-VIII).
- Maheshwari ( VI – B) won the D.C Table Tennis tournament
- Shalini (IX – B) stood in 2nd and third place 3rd in 200 and 100 m races respectively. She also won bronze medal in 4×400 m relay races in CBSE cluster meet.
- Anoushka (IX-B) was given the individual championship for winning the 200, 400 and 800 m races. She also was part of the relay team which stood 4th in the CBSE nationals. She also represented the district in 1000 and 600 m races.
- Poojitha X-C) won three gold medals in Inter District Skating championships. She also stood 1st in Discuss Throw.
- Atul Rana (XI-A) is a national High jumper who stood 4th in 24th South Zone National Athletic Championship and also in 10th National Inter District Championship. He bagged a silver medal in CBSE Clusters and got selected for CBSE Nationals.
- Lokesh Sanghi (XI-D) was a part of the school relay team which won a silver medal in the 4×100 m relay in CBSE Clusters. He also won a gold medal in Javelin Throw.
- Khush (XI D) participated in CBSE Football Cluisters.
- Jatil (VI – G) won gold medals in 100m and 200m races.
- Meenakshi ( VI – H) stood 1st in 100m and 200m races and also won a gold medal in long jump.
- Navya Teja ( VI – I) won silver medals in 100m 400m and also 800m races.
- K.V Anand ( VI – I ) won gold medals in 100m 400m and 800m races and also in shot put.
- R.Shashank (VI – I) won a gold medal in 200m race and stood 3rd in 400m races.
- Hannah Viola (VIII – A) stood 2nd and 3rd in 1500m and 800m races respectively.
- B.Haneesha ( VIII – A) won gold medals in 100m 200m races and also stood 1st in long jump.
- N.Pushya Chinnappa (VIII – H) in won gold medal in Shot put.
- Sudarshan Kaushik of class X-G won gold medals in Shot put & Discus Throw
- Nikhila ( X-F) won a gold medal in 400 m and two silver medal in 800 m. She also stood 3rd in High jump.
- Girish ( X-F ) secured third position in a chess competition organized by YMCA. K.Poshitha of class X 10 won 3rd prize in 1500 mts race. She is the discipline prefect.
- S.K.Jannifer Ali ( XI-B) won 3000 m race .
- Jayadev (XI-A) won a silver medal in shot put and two bronze medals in Discus and Javelin throw. He also represented school in C.B.S.E Athletic clusters held at Tirupati.
- D Nandini of class II F was first In 100m and 50m races. She also was part of the relay team which won 3rd prize in zig – zak race.
- K Charvi of class IID won third position in 50 m girls race .She was also a part of the relay team which won 3rd prize in zig – zak race.
- Hari Krishna of class II F won 2nd prize in 50 m boy’s race. He also won 3rd prize in 100m race.
“Work Is Worship”
BOYS – Gold medal in Interhouse KHo-KHo (Cl-VI) basketball (Cl-VIII) , Relay race (Cl-X).
– Silver medal in Interhouse Football (Cl-VI & VII), Kho-kho ( Cl-VII), Basketball (Cl-VII & IX), Vollyball (Cl-IX)
GIRLS- Gold medal in Interhouse Throwball (Cl-VII), KLho-kho (Cl-VIII), Basket ball (Cl-IX)
– Silver medal in Basket ball (Cl-X).
– First prize in Group singing (Cl-VI), G.K.Quiz (Cl-IX), what’s the Good Word (Cl-IX & X)
Individual Achievements – External
- Sayeed Khan of (Cl-VIII) won 2nd prize in Subramaniam Football Cup.
- Nimisha (Cl- X /C) won 1st prize in Jodhpur diving competition.
- Vishnuvardhan (Cl- X/D) is qualified for the state athletic meet for 500m race and 3000m race.
Individual Achievements – Internal
- Srikar (Cl- VI) came 2nd in Long Jump , 3rd in 800m race.
- V Krishna (Cl- VI) won gold medal in 100m race, gold medal in 200m race and bronze medal in 400m race.
- Chitransh (Cl- VI) came 2nd in 400 race and 3rd in 200 race.
- Manoj (Cl- VII) came 2nd in 400m race.
- M Vyshnavi (Cl- VIII) won silver medal in long jump, gold medal in 1500m race and gold medal in 400 race.
- Vishnu (Cl- VIII) won 3rd prize in 100m race, 3rd prize in 200m race, 2nd in long jump.
- Balaji Kartik (Cl-IX/ F) won bronze medal in 300m race, silver medal in 100m race, bronze in shotput, silver in javelin throw and bronze in long jump.
- Sowmya (Cl-IX/ C) got 3rd prize in javelin throw and came 3rd in 800 race.
- Benet Khurian (Cl-X/ E) came 3rd in long jump, 3rd in Discus throw, 2nd in Shotput, 2nd in 100 race, 2nd in 200m race and 2nd in 400 race.
- Manish of class X won 1st prize in 300m race, 2nd prize in 1500m race, 1st prize in 800m race and 1st in 1000 race.
- WB Moulika (Cl- II) came 2nd in 50mtrs. & won 1st prize in Zig-Zag relay race.
- Abhiram of (Cl- II) came 3rd in 75mtrs race
- Prerna of (Cl- II) came 3rd in long jump and also bagged 1st position in Zig-Zag relay race.
- RSR Abhinav of (Cl- III) came 3rd in Drawing competition, 3rd in 75m race and 2nd in 200m race.
- CH Sarvesh Reddy of (Cl- III) came 1st in 100m race, 200m race and long jump.
- Sreeya of (Cl- III) came 1st in 75m race for girls and 2nd in 200m race.
- Praneetha of (Cl-IV) came 2nd in 200 race.
“Manners Maketh Man Perfect”
- Aditya Gururaja (Cl-VI/A) secured Gold medal in 400 mtrs and 100 mtrs Silver in 800 mtrs.
- Hari Haran (Cl- VI/B) secured Bronze medal in Long Jump.
- Dinesh (Cl-VI/C) secured a Silver medal in 200 mtrs Race, Bronze medal in 100 mtrs and Gold in 800 mtrs. Darshita (Cl-VI/C0 secured Gold medal in 100 mtrs, 200 mtrs and also 400 mtrs.
- Ronith (Cl-VI/H) Won Gold medal in Long Jump and Silver medal in 400 mtrs Running Race.
- Aishwarya (Cl-VII/C) Won Gold medals in 100 mtrs, 200 mtrs Running Race & in Long Jump.
- Upendra Lal (Cl-VII/C) Won a Gold medal in 400 mtrs & Bronze medal in 800 mtrs.
- Ravili (Cl- VII/D) Won Gold medal in 800 mtrs and Silver 400 mtrs Running Race.
- Versha of class VII-H Won a Gold medal in 400 mtrs Running Race, silver medal in 800 mtrs Running Race & Long Jump and a Bronze medal in Shot Put.
- Aswati (Cl-VII/H) secured Second Position in Shot Put .
- Bhanusri (Cl-VII/H) Won a Gold medal in Shot Put. M.D.Junaid Ali (Cl-VII/D) Won Rs.22,000 Cash Prize in an External Under 14 State Level Cricket Competition.
- T.Neha (Cl-VII/E) Won Bronze medal in 200 mtrs Running Race.
- Ritwik (Cl-VII/F) Won Bronze medal in 400 mtrs Running Race.
- Sourav (Cl-VIII/G) secured the Third Position in Shot Put. T.Aditya (Cl- IX/A) Won Gold medal in 400 mtrs Relay Race, 800 mtrs Running Race and Javelin Throw & Silver medals in Discus Throw, shot Put. He allso Won a Silver medal in South Zone Clusters Athletics.
- S.Nitisha (Cl-IX/A) secured Third Position in Shot Put. Narasimha (Cl- IX/C) Won Gold Medal in 100 mtrs Running Race, Long Jump & Shot put. He Won Bronze medals in Shot put & Long Jump in CBSE Cluster meet held at Gachi Bowl.
- Sri Teja (Cl-IX/E) secured Second Position in 1500m Race and First place with a Shield at NCC drill.
- Sastry (Cl-IX/E) Won a Silver medal in Long Jump, First Position in 3000m & Third Position in Javelin Throw.
- B.Prashant (cl-IX/G) secured First Position in 400mtrs and 200 mtrs Running Race, Second Position in 3000m, Third Position in High Jump. He secured First Position in 600m Running Race & Second Position in Long Jump at District Level competition.
- L.Mahima (Cl- X/C) secured Third Position in Long Jump.
- Arpan (Cl-XII) class won a Silver medal in Long Jump.
- P.Chandan (Cl- II/B) secured the Third position in 75mtrs rays for girls.
- Abhijeet Lekha (Cl- II/B) secured First position for 50mtrs Rays for boys.
- Rushitha (Cl- II/D) secured First Price in Long Jump for girls.
- Maskan Banu (Cl- II/H) secured the Third position in 75Mtrs, 100mtrs Running Race & Second position in Long Jump.
- P.Varun Kumara Swamy (Cl- II/H) secured Third position in 50mtrs & Second position in 100mtrs. M.Sai Yukta (Cl- III/A). She also won First position in 200mtrs & Second position in 75mtrs Running Race.
- S.Varshith Chandra (Cl- III/A) secured Second position in 100mtrs Running Race.
- K.V.P Yashuthi Reddy (cl- III/E) secured Second position in 75mtrs Running Race.
Swami Vivekananda House
“Deeds not Words”
- G.Sai Kiran (Cl XII/A) bagged gold medals in 100m and 200m in CBSE Cluster VII athletic meet held at Tirupati. He was awarded the Best Athlete and Individual Championship trophies in clusters for the year 2012-13 and qualified for the youth nationals held in Lucknow.
- Adil Khan (ClXII C) bagged the 1st place in long jump and 400m in the district sports meet held at Saroor Nagar indoor stadium. He bagged the 1st place in long jump and 2nd place in the 4x400m relay race in the CBSE Cluster VII athletic meet held at Tirupati. He is selected for representing AP in the nationals.
- P.Pujitha Mohan (Cl-XII/A) won gold in U-17 and U-19 singles and doubles in badminton in the district championship and has been selected for the state championship. She reached the quarterfinals in the CBSE Cluster VII South Zone badminton tournament held at Kochi. She won bronze in long jump, silver in 4x100m and bronze in 4x400m races in the CBSE Cluster VII South Zone athletics meet held at Tirupati.
- Sravani (Cl-XII/C) came 3rd in 100m and 200m and 1st in long jump in the Glendale Academy sports meet.
- Anna Mary (Cl – XI/C) bagged silver medals in throwball, basketball, 400m and 1500m.
- Spandana (Cl-XI/C) bagged silver medals in throwball and basketball.
- Gaurav Patro (Cl-XI/ A) was awarded the Best All-rounder award in class X. He bagged the 2nd prize in 800m.
- Rhea Biju (Cl- XI/ C) got the 4th place in shot-put and 800m at the Glendale open challenge.
- Nithin (Cl-XI/B) won 2nd prize in 800m and 3rd prize in 400m.
- A.Manish (Cl-X/D) bagged the individual championship trophy for the year 2012-13. He bagged the 1st position in 100m, 200m, 400m, long jump and high jump.
- M.Ujwala (Cl X/F) bagged the silver medal in 100m.
- S.Shreya Kumar (Cl-IX/B) secured 4th position in 4x100m relay in the national athletic meet . She bagged 1st position in the 100m race held at Saroor Nagar and also participated in the state meet held at Gachibowli.
- M.Pratyusha (Cl-IX/B) secured the 4th position in 4x100m relay in the national athletic meet. She was awarded a trophy for being the fastest runner in the state. She bagged the 2nd place in 4x100m and 3rd place in 4x400m relays respectively at the CBSE Cluster VII athletic meet.
- N.Abhishek (IX C) bagged the gold medal in high jump.
- Y.Ravi Kumar (Cl-IX/G) bagged the 2nd position in 400m
- Tejaswini (Cl-VI/A) and Shreya (VI B) bagged the 2nd position in the table tennis tournaments held at St. Joseph’s School and Hyderabad Public School.
- M.Tarun Venkat (Cl-II/C) got the 1st prize in 50m dash.
- Siva Sai (Cl-II/D) got the 2nd prize in 100m and 3rd prize in 50m sprints.
- Nishitha Conroy (Cl-II/F) bagged the first prize in 50m and 100m race.
- J.Aishwarya (Cl-III/B) bagged 3rd position in 200m.
- K.V.Kanchana (Cl-III/i) bagged 3rd position in 100m.
- C.S.Sandesh (Cl-IV/D) bagged the 2nd prize in 200m and 3rd prize in 400m..
- T.Sesha Sai (Cl-IV/H) bagged the 1st prize in 4x100m relay and long jump. He also bagged the 2nd prize in 200m and 400m.
- Y.Lakshmi (Cl-IV/H) won the 2nd prize in long jump.
- Sheik Sulaiman (Cl-IV/I) won 2nd prize in 100m dash.
- Bhavana Suresh (Cl-IV/I) bagged the 1st prize in 100m, 400m and long jump.
- Y.Sharath (Cl-IV/J) bagged the 1st place in 400m and relay race. He also came 3rd in the 100m sprint.
- Pavani (Cl-V/A) bagged the 1st prize in 100m and the 2nd prize in long jump.
- M.Vishwam (Cl-V/E) bagged the 3rd prize in long jump.
- Sravya (cl-V/F) won the 3rd prize in 100m sprint.